I have been getting called from a person named David Becker who has all of my personal information. He said that i took out a payday loan in 2007 and the a bank called US national bank is sending me to court for fraud. Now I have taken out payday loans but have paid them back. I did a research on the number that he tells me to call him back on and it comes out that I am calling that person back in New York he has a heavy indian accent and he is threatning me to send me to court and have me prosecuted if I dont pay $875.00 dollars by this friday. I have a feeling that this is a scam but I dont know what to do or how to get him to stop calling me and getting him not to do anything with my personal information.
- Payday Loans Advantages and Disadvantages – Why You Should Always Consider These Facts
- The Best Choice When You Need Extra Money For The Holidays
- Your Financial Needs are Taken Care Of – Try Payday Loans Today
- Instant Payday Loans – 2012 – For Your Urgent Need of Cash [Christmas is Here]
- Winter Payday Loans – Don’t Let The Flu Decide Your Financial Balance