I really would like to avoid payday loans if it’s possible. The situation is as follows I own a 91 3000 GT that i am in the processing of restoring and I have had a national company rebuild the trainee. They have had the car since November 07 and they have ended up replacing a lot of things on the car as they shorted out my cars computer- all of which was done at no charge and the only work that I was to pay for was the transmission issue. Initially they said that I could make payments with 500.00 down and then I could pay off the balance monthly but now they want the full amount and I am desperately in need of my car. Can anyone out there help me?
- Payday Loans Advantages and Disadvantages – Why You Should Always Consider These Facts
- The Best Choice When You Need Extra Money For The Holidays
- Your Financial Needs are Taken Care Of – Try Payday Loans Today
- Instant Payday Loans – 2012 – For Your Urgent Need of Cash [Christmas is Here]
- Winter Payday Loans – Don’t Let The Flu Decide Your Financial Balance